polka never kicked so much ass




TTIKTDA recently introduced me to the madness that is Gogol Bordello, who play the 7th Street Entry tonite. They sound like so much fun, I may have to get my ass to this show. Here are some lo-fi mp3's from the band's website:

MP3 Gogol Bordello - "When The Trickster Starts A-Poking" from Monti Kontra Culti vs. Irony
MP3 Gogol Bordello - "Occurence on the Border" from Monti Kontra Culti vs. Irony
MP3 Gogol Bordello - "Sacred Darling" from Voi La Intruder
MP3 Gogol Bordello - "Greencard Husband" from Voi La Intruder
MP3 Gogol Bordello - "Passport" from Voi La Intruder
MP3 Gogol Bordello - "Start Wearing Purple" from Voi La Intruder
| mark your calendars »
| beantown, here she comes »
| dance to the underground »
| 30 helens agree »
| i know black people »
| why would a banana grab another banana? »
| tried it once & they liked it »
| rock & roll, every nite »
| we want the death of rock 'n' roll »

Anonymous Anonymous @ 5/10/2004 04:45:00 AM:

from elchan @ 05.03.04 - 6:59 pm

I love this band X3 One of their songs started playing and my roommate was like, "Is this... Bar mitzvah music?!" It made me giggle.    


Anonymous Anonymous @ 5/10/2004 04:45:00 AM:

from Jeff @ 05.03.04 - 10:54 pm

This guy's amazing. heh, I love it.    


Blogger mr gilbert @ 5/10/2004 04:46:00 AM:

05.04.04 - 3:34 am

it's way f**kin' better than the C+C Music Factory that i'm sure was playing @ my bar mitzvah...    


» Post a Comment