i'll order you a red cap & a speedo




Slatch, you are my hero! Today's post features links to the new trailer for Wes Anderson's next movie, The Life Aquatic - my most anticipated film of the year. Here are direct links to the files, which I don't seem to be able to get to through the film's Yahoo! movies page:

MOV Yahoo! trailer - The Life Aquatic w/Steve Zissou
56k (5.4mb) 100k (10.9mb) 300k (21mb) full (36.3mb)

I'm a huge Wes Anderson fan, with Rushmore, Bottle Rocket & The Royal Tenenbaums being among my favorite movies. The Life Aquatic stars Wes veterans Bill Murray, Owen Wilson & Anjelica Huston, along with Cate Blanchett, Willem Dafoe, Jeff Goldblum & even Bud Cort (of Harold & Maude fame) amongst others. Owen, being a big movie star now, wasn't able to help Wes script this film (as he had on his previous productions), so writer/director Noah Baumbach (of Kicking & Screaming fame) collaborated with Wes this time around. It's schedule to open in theaters on December 1, and I can barely contain my glee just thinking about it. Hooray!
| you won't find moments in a box »
| assorted nuggets for a saturday »
| john kerry took my shoe »
| he's got the fire and the fury »
| let's burn the hills of beverly »
| just a string of primary numbers »
| i'm her cadillac, she's my rolls royce »
| do-re-mi innocent aaahhh! »
| and in bars drunk we knew it all »

Blogger mr gilbert @ 8/19/2004 01:31:00 AM:

Kudos to you too, CP, on your latest mix. Did you know that Jim Jarmusch is the master of the jump cut? At least that's what one of my NYU professors said. Great stuff...go check out Pop77, people.    


Blogger Spoilt Victorian Child @ 8/19/2004 09:04:00 AM:

Thanks for the links, cant wait to see it, Rushmore being one of my favourite films...
Cheeres.

Simon
x    


Blogger "We will do and then we will obey" @ 8/19/2004 09:19:00 AM:

It looks SO good! I wish it was coming out sooner!    


» Post a Comment