a quick one while i'm away (part three)




RAM M.I.A. - "Bucky Done Gun" video (stream)
WMV M.I.A. - "Bucky Done Gun" video (8.1mb)

Remember when I mentioned that M.I.A. spoke about shooting a video for "Bucky Done Gun" at Hipsterfest Midwest? Well, here it is finally, via XL.

Coming later today soon: pix & words about last month's Ted Leo gig.



ETA: In other random news, while Sam Champion's debut LP Slow Rewind won't be in stores until the fall, you can sample the goods with their new Three Songs EP, which is now available for purchase & download via iTunes.

The Tofu Pub Hut scored an interview with the lovely Leslie Feist, who I should be seeing this Friday nite at the Varsity. Aside from screaming from the audience (not my cup o' tea), I doubt I'll be speaking with her anytime soon, but fortunately John (lucky dog) is a far better music blogger than I.
| just a little patience, yyyeeeaaahhh »
| when i'm not around, how do you relate »
| you're livin' in a f**kin' fantasy, woah »
| ranarock mpls, come get yo rawk on »
| we had a good time at the beginning »
| these are the parts of a terrible past »
| cough cough hack hack cough cough »
| from th' small place to a bigger city »
| things are easy, here in the usa »

Anonymous Anonymous @ 7/08/2005 03:16:00 PM:

i found that video to be a little disapointing. I feel like they could of done so much more with it visually. It's one of my favorite songs of the album. I don't know.    


» Post a Comment