"on par with a night of heavy drinking..."


I saw Michael Gondry & Charlie Kaufman's Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind with my sista tonite (Fri 3/19), and it's easily the best film I've seen this year. I do have more to say about it, but it's late & I'd like to give the film some more thought. And who knows, I may go & see it again this weekend, if the opportunity presents itself. For more info, check out what folks are saying about the flick over at Metacritic. Or better yet, get your butt out to the local multplex and see it for yourself.
| george michael is such a nice young man »
| it's good to see you back in a bar band, baby »
| sunday with the rosens »
| shot rock-splitter to god!! »
| Wolves 96, Lakers 86 »
| mess with the bull, you get the horns »
| now hear this »
| neat-o phot-os! »
| the rock returns to mpls »

» Post a Comment