it's good to see you back in a bar band, baby


MP3 The Hold Steady - "Knuckles"
MP3 The Hold Steady - "The Swish"

JRDN and I hit up the Triple Rock Monday nite for the all ages Hold Steady set (they also played there Saturday nite for the rest of the adults, but JRDN & I are still kids at heart). The show was quite rockin' & I was able to pick up the new cd, The Hold Steady Almost Killed Me, which releases tomorrow. Recommended you have a penchant for lyrical indie punk/rock, or were ever of fan of frontman Craig Finn's old band, Lifter Puller.



Here's an extra quick shot of Finn before the show (that's Kyle Feldman's girlfriend in the foreground; I used to sleep over @ his house back in grade school). The other picture was taken by JRDN of myself & this girl Barbara, as we pretended to be stock photography models, a vocation I don't think actually exists. Also notice the expertly placed PBR sign in the background, frame-center.


| shot rock-splitter to god!! »
| Wolves 96, Lakers 86 »
| mess with the bull, you get the horns »
| now hear this »
| neat-o phot-os! »
| the rock returns to mpls »
| catch up with dave, b**ch!! »
| and so it begins. »
| contact »

» Post a Comment