sunday with the rosens


My good friends the Rosens (Sam & Rachel) were kind enough to invite me along to the Timberwolves game this past Sunday. They were great seats (hence the following photos, taken from the home baseline), but the game was dreadful. Once again, the Wolves follow up an impressive performance with a fairly lousy one. Urgh.



I spent Sunday evening with the Rosens as well, grabbing dinner and helping Rachel give their new puppy, George, a bath. Frankly, it was an exhausting experience. I don't think George enjoyed it much either, which was the crux of the problem. Also problematic was how freakin' long it takes to dry off the darn dog. Can you tell I never had pets as a kid (and the family parakeet doesn't count)?


| Wolves 96, Lakers 86 »
| mess with the bull, you get the horns »
| now hear this »
| neat-o phot-os! »
| the rock returns to mpls »
| catch up with dave, b**ch!! »
| and so it begins. »
| contact »

» Post a Comment