version three point zero


As many a mp3blogger has had to do of late, Apple's recent "enforcement" of their .Mac bandwidth caps has forced me to pull the music files for the time being. Future editions of BigTix mixes may have to be time-limited, or perhaps I'll have to find a different hosting option eventually. Anyway, despite the lack of activity 'round these parts in recent weeks, I really am still around & kicking myself (as per usual) for not posting enough. I'm seriously thinking about working on some sort of redesign over the next few days (or weeks), so keep your eye on the horizon for The Big Ticket 3.0...

ETA: Yes, I know the site looks very f**ked up. Apple shut me down, but things should be back to normal by Monday (5/1).
« Home | bigtix02 »
| i'm not going to lick your eye, okay »
| bless you, loggins! »
| as-per-usual, still a work-in-progress »
| "...and we'll see you tomorrow night!" »
| bigtix01 (aka rachel25) »
| like we finish each other's sandwiches »
| bluthie, you've done a heckuva job »
| my return is to "work" semi-imminent »
| what a great looking crop of people »

Anonymous Anonymous @ 4/27/2006 05:51:00 PM:

keep posting the bigtix mixes, there wonderful. i just wish i could d/l individual mp3s from bigtix02. keep on rockin' in the internet world.    


Anonymous Anonymous @ 4/29/2006 10:08:00 AM:

kicking...    


» Post a Comment