like we finish each other's sandwiches




MP3 Jens Lekman - "I Saw Her At The Anti War Demonstration"
I've got very little time this morning, but here's a quick track to tide y'all over until I can produce a more sufficient Valentine's post. From Jens Lekman's 2005 odds & ends release Oh You're So Silent Jens.

Much love, y'all.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
| my return is to "work" semi-imminent »
| what a great looking crop of people »
| cannot all creation call it celebration »
| i am gonna make it through this year »
| give me your eyes, i need sunshine »
| perhaps they can "cirsumvent" fox »
| i always loved you to the max »
| love is a voice of savage soul »
| hey! hey! i'm getting loud with you »

Blogger foton @ 2/15/2006 04:40:00 AM:

Congratulations !!
Ivito a mi blog.    


Anonymous Anonymous @ 2/17/2006 06:22:00 AM:

your blog rox!!!!!!    


Blogger Craig @ 2/21/2006 05:54:00 PM:

hey it seems that somehow ilead has attached itself to your site. in firefox even with popup blockers on I get an ilead pop up from visiting your site    


Blogger mr gilbert @ 2/22/2006 08:48:00 PM:

yeah, i know craig.

i thought it was a Blogger-wide issue, but maybe it's site-specific for me. i dunno because i mostly use safari w/my mac & i almost never get pop-ups as a result.

anybody know what i can possibly to about this?    


» Post a Comment