bigtix02




M4A BigTix02 [128 kbps / 73.6mb / running time: 77:59 min]

I Love You But I've Chosen Darkness - "According To Plan" (MP3)
TV on the Radio - "Playhouses Wolf Like Me"
Art Brut - "My Little Brother (Planet Claire Session)"
Bunky - "Monkey Song"
The Concretes - "On The Radio"
Shonen Knife - "S*P*A*M"
Nous Non Plus - "One Night in Paris"
Mates of State - "Fraud in the 80's"
Delays - "Valentine"
Gnarls Barkley - "Smiley Faces"
The Streets - "When You Wasn't Famous"
The Rogers Sisters - "The Clock"
Quintron & Miss Pussycat - "Fly Like a Rat"
Grandaddy - "Elevate Myself"
The Prayers & Tears of Arthur Digby Sellers - "Against Pollution" (Mountain Goats)
Rilo Kiley - "Portions For Foxes (Live @ The Current)"
Neko Case - "Star Witness" (MP3)
Final Fantasy - "This is the Dream of Emma & Cam"
Built To Spill - "Goin' Against Your Mind"


I'll update this further with links etc, but right now I have to go mentally & physically prepare myself for the insanity that awaits me later tonite.

BTW: It's an AAC file this time around, as I was futzing around with some basic podcasting stuff in Garageband. If anyone has trouble getting it to work, let me know in the comments & I'll try to upload a mp3 version.

I have mixed feelings about this 2nd edition on BigTix, but I decided to post my attempt at it anyway. Feedback is appreciated, as-per-usual.

ETA: In case you didn't notice, I updated BigTix01 podcast-style. Enjoy.

Labels: , , ,

| bless you, loggins! »
| as-per-usual, still a work-in-progress »
| "...and we'll see you tomorrow night!" »
| bigtix01 (aka rachel25) »
| like we finish each other's sandwiches »
| bluthie, you've done a heckuva job »
| my return is to "work" semi-imminent »
| what a great looking crop of people »
| cannot all creation call it celebration »

Anonymous Anonymous @ 4/08/2006 01:03:00 PM:

well i just started listening, and i like the intro and the podcast style with the pictures and being able to hop around songs. so far so good.    


Anonymous Anonymous @ 4/08/2006 08:58:00 PM:

Homicide?    


Blogger Steve @ 4/08/2006 11:03:00 PM:

Sweet mix, thanks! I'll have to listen to it in a little bit here...

Gogol Bordello WAS insane last night! Great show...    


Anonymous Anonymous @ 4/10/2006 10:58:00 AM:

i love the transitions of arthur digby to rilo to neko. thats my highlight of the mix.    


Anonymous Anonymous @ 4/10/2006 04:20:00 PM:

Frank Pembleton - maybe the coolest TV character ever.    


Anonymous Anonymous @ 4/13/2006 12:31:00 AM:

how do i separate the songs? to put on my ipod. or is that not possible?    


Anonymous Anonymous @ 4/13/2006 03:35:00 PM:

Glad to see Quintron and the Pussycat included on the mix. I just "found" them this last year, and they have given me countless minutes of enjoyment. (Witch in the Club, in particular.)    


Anonymous Anonymous @ 4/16/2006 12:53:00 PM:

I really think you would like this band:
http://www.myspace.com/pennycentury
Listen and enjoy!    


Blogger Unknown @ 11/29/2009 02:37:00 AM:

See? This band is really amazing. They have very own style that last forever and so unique.free ads |part time jobs|walk in tubs    


» Post a Comment