as-per-usual, still a work-in-progress




MP3 Scott Metzger - "Birthday Boy"
Today marks The Big Ticket's second blog birthday, for which I really wanted to have BigTix02 ready. But alas, I'm not happy with it as of this posting & need some additional time to work on it some more. It's a bittersweet occasion for me (if anything blog-related can be described as such), as I've struggled to keep this site current (I still have pix I've been meaning to post since October '05) & its posts frequent (not so much). I can only keep trying to improve my performance, and I appreciate anybody who's actually been patient enough to keep stopping by periodically. Anyhoo, here's an apropos Ween cover from RANA guitarist Scott "Boots" Metzger, recorded for Rockslide at NYC's now-defunct Tribeca Rock Club in January '04.
| bigtix01 (aka rachel25) »
| like we finish each other's sandwiches »
| bluthie, you've done a heckuva job »
| my return is to "work" semi-imminent »
| what a great looking crop of people »
| cannot all creation call it celebration »
| i am gonna make it through this year »
| give me your eyes, i need sunshine »
| perhaps they can "cirsumvent" fox »

Anonymous Anonymous @ 3/12/2006 08:27:00 AM:

happy birthday!    


Anonymous Anonymous @ 3/22/2006 03:46:00 PM:

Happy Birthday - Ramie    


Anonymous Anonymous @ 3/27/2006 08:56:00 AM:

Jon-
I'm having big ticket withdrawal (sp). Will I be seeing a new post soon?
Sam    


Blogger Unknown @ 11/29/2009 02:39:00 AM:

It's your birthday next motnh and i only hope the best for you and family. always succes. Bravo!free ads |part time jobs|walk in tubs    


» Post a Comment