we don't need to dream no more




This is best news I've heard in quite a while. Via 1115.org. Yes, yes, yes.
| slept right through the year i've grown »
| hot soft spots on a hard rock planet »
| no, a seal didn't bite my linus off »
| i know, man, the way that it looks »
| r.i.p. thompson, you crazy bastard »
| everybody knows it's me, ted hitler »
| hearts wrapped in blankets »
| check yr lease, yr living in f**k city »
| this is just a tribute »

Anonymous Anonymous @ 3/21/2005 12:03:00 PM:

Amen to that brother!!

They sure made us sweat it out for 3 months though? It's a crime that THE BEST SHOW ON TELEVISION had to jump through the hoops for HBO that David Simon had to do for this renewal...

Fast-forward me to Oh Six so I can get my McNutty, Bubs, Omar, Kima and Bunk fix!    


» Post a Comment