all the furniture is in the garage-uh




Just when we all thought I was done yapping about James Murphy, witness the newly re-launched LCD Soundsystem website. It's got release info, a new forum, a four page bio & ringtones (!), as well as a brand new video:

MOV "Daft Punk is Playing At My House" video (hi-res) (17.7mb)
MOV "Daft Punk is Playing At My House" video (lo-res) (4.3mb)

Stereogum & the now famous Music For Robots also have LCD tracks up.

LCD Soundsystem will be in stores on February 15 in North America, this Monday (1/24) everywhere else. I'll try to shut up about Mr. Murphy now.

It was snowing like a muthaf**a here in Mpls today. Enjoy your weekend.

ETA: You may experience some temporary problems w/The Big Ticket on Saturday nite due to maintenance on .Mac, where I host all my files:
.Mac services will be unavailable due to scheduled maintenance from Saturday, Jan. 22nd at 10pm until Sunday, Jan. 23rd at 6am (PST). Included in this outage are all web-based services and iDisk [...] We regret any inconvenience this causes and appreciate your support as we continue to enhance our service.

My apologies in advance. Hopefully the outage won't last too long.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

| i'm gonna whittle you into kindlin' »
| yr paranoid heartbreaking beats-suh »
| mp3 bloggers: we got served? »
| i just wish i had more to blog about »
| we like the ardy that rocks the party »
| do you want to wear the overcoat? »
| it's the saddest nite out in the usa »
| you & me alone, sheer simplicity »
| yeah it's christmas, big effing deal »

» Post a Comment