you & me alone, sheer simplicity




MP3 Kings of Convenience - "Misread"
MP3 Kings of Convenience (f/Feist) - "Know How"

Hello, all. I hope people had a nice holiday weekend. Unfortunately, I spent the majority of the last several days half-way flipping out. Ugh. Anyway, as I mentioned in my christmas day post, I've been listening to a lot of Kings of Convenience lately as I try to get my head together, in particular these two lovely songs. Respectively, they are the first & third singles from this year's Riot on an Empty Street LP, and "Know How" features one of the album's two blissful guest spots by Leslie Feist (of Broken Social Scene).

FYI: Sean @ STG wrote about Feist's other KoC appearance back in June.

For the next couple of weeks, I'm going to be bogged down with a project that I frankly haven't done enough work on thus far, so this blog may be kinda quiet for a little while. After posting on almost a daily basis this month (far more than usual) while compiling Mix '04, I'm also sorta blogged out. Besides, do you need yet another blogger's year-end "top ten" list?

Then again, I might chime in more often than I think. I'll see how it goes...
| the road is long, so get on my side »
| wars going down in the middle west »
| bad news comes don't you worry »
| our hopes become a starting pistol »
| what these cryptic symbols mean »
| however it ends, you're good police »
| the anchorperson on tv goes la de da »
| in the rhythm of this song... »
| oh sweet angel-angel-bearded face »

Anonymous Anonymous @ 8/14/2006 03:31:00 PM:

Well, not that I thought that you could read portuguese, but,if you do, try to in this web site. Says a lot about KOC.

www.voom.zip.net

Kiss
Rachel    


Anonymous fast cash advance @ 2/15/2011 06:55:00 AM:

The number one fear of Americans is public speaking. Number two is death.    


Blogger myslot @ 4/30/2020 03:07:00 AM:

ดูหนังฟรีได้เลยไม่ต้องสมัครสมาชิก ดู Ghost Squad (2018) สบายๆที่บ้านแบบชัด 100% ต้องที่นี่เลย

https://www.doonung1234.com/    


Blogger MOVIE2FREEZA @ 10/08/2020 04:04:00 AM:

I read your article and I am impressed. I will get it just as the article wrote.

ดูหนังออนไลน์    


» Post a Comment