get yourself together, shake (x16)!!


MP3 The Rapture - "Out of the Races & onto the Tracks"
MP3 The Rapture - "House of Jealous Lovers" (Maurice Fulton remix)

I'm road tripping down to Chicago today to visit Mouk for the weekend & catch The Rapture/BRMC @ the Vic Theater on Saturday nite. Yes, this same double-bill is playing Mpls on Monday, but unfortunately that show looks to be in the Ascot Room @ the Quest, which is frankly a mediocre venue. Plus, I don't mind at all seeing The Rapture, whose 11/7/03 show @ 1st Ave was my favorite show of last year, more than once. I haven't seen BRMC in concert before, but if I'm impressed w/their live show I'll post a song or two next week. From the eponymous EP, "Out of the Races & onto the Tracks" is one of my top 3 tracks of last year, and this remix of "House of Jealous Lovers" is on disc 1 of the import cd single. Get on your feet, f**kers!!
| once you were teathered, now you are free »
| walk-off closing to opening day »
| on the last day of your life, don't forget to die »
| son, you've got a full-blown case of what is known... »
| x xx alex i'm your only friend »
| balls »
| jeneane garofalo on the 50's: "poodle skirts & seg... »
| listen, you liberal commie bastards! »
| you don't know jack »

» Post a Comment