distracted by crashing the gates


I've been meaning to get a long overdue post up today, but I've gotten caught up watching some of the panels at Yearly Kos all morning instead. So addictive.

My apologies. No wonder traffic is so low. I've been a lousy, lousy blogger.

WORTHWHILE READ: Two columns from Media Matters' Jamison Foser.

ETA: Foser makes it a trilogy w/another solid rant on 6/9 (via Peter Daou).

For the weekend, a few random token downloads via Insound:

MP3 Art Brut - "Good Weekend"
MP3 Magneta Lane - "Broken Plates"
MP3 The Presets - "Are You The One?"
MP3 Eagles of Death Metal - "I Want You So Hard (Boy's Bad News)"
| bigtix03 »
| so...notice anything different? »
| version three point zero »
| bigtix02 »
| i'm not going to lick your eye, okay »
| bless you, loggins! »
| as-per-usual, still a work-in-progress »
| "...and we'll see you tomorrow night!" »
| bigtix01 (aka rachel25) »

» Post a Comment