let's get gay married!!!




Yay! The gay marriage hoopla is back on thanks to the level-headed folks out in Massachusetts. Finally...members of the homosexual community can be legally recognized as boring married couples. Query: Isn't marriage usually cause for "gayness" (the happy kind)? Just a thought. Here's some really "gay" sounding music to help celebrate...

MP3 Phoenix - "(You Can't Blame It On) Anybody"
From Alphabetical, here's some chewy bubble-gummy pop from French band Phoenix. While the lyrics may be a little pessimistic about love & relationships, the beat is so catchy & joyous that I could care less. A bit cheesy - perhaps, but it certainly grooves. "Let me take you to the heart of the city, let me misunderstand you..."

MP3 Joy Zipper - "Christmas Song"
Here's another Joy Zipper track from American Whip, which I just found out was produced by DJ & composer David Holmes, which is a good thing in my estimation. "I love you more than a thousand christmases" - such a great line. And while my jewish upbringing may not give me the proper perspective, I imagine that is a sh**load of love, my brothas & sistas.
| nyc barbecue benefit this saturday »
| bush-hating @ its best »
| tap in »
| finally...rock is back! »
| Wolves 114, Kings 113 (OT) »
| "the older you will get, the more perverted you wi... »
| new digs, y'all »
| bush a threat to...disneyworld? »
| shoe money tonite! »

Anonymous Anonymous @ 5/19/2004 04:20:00 PM:

I love this song, I love Phoenix, why oh why can't I get off my fat ass, get a job, and order this CD?    


» Post a Comment