f**k the curse, you friggin' idiots





One of my first real baseball recollections was of rooting for the '86 Mets. Whoops. What do you want from me? I was nine, and I had no idea they were coked up. But last nite, I was rooting for the BoSox all the way as they cruised to a 3-0 win & took the Series. Of course, the whole thing was really over a week ago when they toppled the evil empire, and the World Series was almost an afterthought. ESPN's The Sports Guy has been writing great material on the Red Sox's championship run, and I look foward to reading what he's got to say now that it's all over. My best goes out to my favorite superfan Kaitie, who is surely still celebrating w/her galpal (who'll be happy the baseball season is over) out in Cali. Congrats to the Red Sox nation.

MP3 Poison - "Nothin' But A Good Time"
It just seemed appropriate. From Poison's Open Up and Say...Ahh!

Music For Robots has a great little Boston-related post up. Check it out.

ETA: Aurgasm has the same track up as MFR, and Stereogum helps explain what-in-god's-name Drew Barrymore & Jimmy "I can't keep a straight face" Fallon were doing on the field in St. Louis last nite. Pretty damn lame, IMO.


Red Sox pitcher Curt Schilling sprays champagne & prepares for surgery like a real man.

Now Massachusetts needs another victory come Tuesday. The Nation provides 100 facts & 1 opinion to help us all make the obvious choice.
| i will be your screech & crash »
| whatever blue means to you »
| your instincts aren't good enough! »
| jon stewart rips crossfire a new one »
| stretch out your legs & dance w/me »
| keep on rockin' in the free world »
| policy speech? what policy speech? »
| they told you who was who »
| baby, we were born to run »

» Post a Comment