i love juice!




I'll try to post some music later today or tonite, but for now I must spread the word that Fox has re-upped w/critical darling Arrested Development for another season, though I think they are silly for leaving it in its Sunday 9:30pm ET/8:30pm CT timeslot. Still, I have to give the network credit for bringing back the funniest show on tv despite struggling ratings.

Speaking of timeslots, Fox will be moving 24 to Mondays, while making a play for the "Must-See" audience by scheduling The O.C. on Thursdays against the Matt LeBlanc spin-off Joey. This summer, Fox also will be premiering a single-camera Method Man/Redman sitcom, co-starring Beth Littleford (formerly of The Daily Show), which I can't help but be intrigued by. Gee, I hope it doesn't suck.

BTW: The horrible rumors are true. NBC will be going ahead with an americanized (aka bastardized) version of BBC's The Office. I've read terrible things about this remake, which will star Daily Show veteran Steve Carell as the new David Brent (that won't be his name). While I love Carell & think he's hilarious, I just know he'll play it too big - and it will be bad. Didn't NBC learn anything when Coupling tanked massively?

Reminder: Be sure to tune into Fox on Sunday, June 6 for Arrested Development's season 1 finale. The pilot episode will re-air the same nite.
| let's get gay married!!! »
| pac manhattan »
| nyc barbecue benefit this saturday »
| bush-hating @ its best »
| tap in »
| finally...rock is back! »
| Wolves 114, Kings 113 (OT) »
| "the older you will get, the more perverted you wi... »
| new digs, y'all »

Blogger Mark @ 5/23/2004 10:51:00 AM:

I actually heard a good review about the office, american version. The reviewer was completely surprised that it didn't suck.

But that was just one opinion, so who knows. It'll be a mid-season filler anyway, it's not part of the full fall line up.    


» Post a Comment