olbermann on clinton interview




Yowza.

Keith makes the (IMO warranted) leap to shrill speed with his latest special comment (which only seem to get longer & more ferocious the more he does them). Video via Crooks & Liars, YouTube embed via Church Committee.

Yes, our "tone should be crazed" at this point. Whew. More later, I gotta run...

Labels: ,

| olbermann: bush owes an apology »
| olbermann on bush/ground zero »
| olbermann on bush/nazis/media »
| bigtix05 »
| olbermann on rumsfeld/fascism »
| save the majority report »
| hot fun in the summertime »
| steely dan's dark, sarcastic lyrics »
| distracted by crashing the gates »

Anonymous Anonymous @ 9/26/2006 05:36:00 PM:

All I can say is I love Keith. I think he is the only man on television that has the nerve to stand up and tell the truth, and he didn't sugar-coat anything. He just let him have it. And I was deffinetly loving the grown-up comment!    


» Post a Comment