california loath part 2


MP3 Local H - "California Songs"
I think my new favorite Cali-bashing cut is Local H's California Songs. Thank you to Mr. Largehearted for pointing me to the live version at Archive.org, where I have found many Spoon bootlegs that put their studio work to shame.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

| california here we come »
| it's not quality, it's quantity »
| better propaganda x 20 »
| monday morning confessional »
| lions, tigers, republicans...oy vey »
| i'll order you a red cap & a speedo »
| volume, volume, turn up the volume »
| you won't find moments in a box »
| assorted nuggets for a saturday »

Blogger mr gilbert @ 8/31/2004 02:29:00 AM:

JRDN, I can't believe your just shamed Spoon's album work. Whoa.

Spent much of Monday at the beach in Hermosa with my cousin Gabe before meeting up with Andy H, Dayna, Mimi & Andy S later on that nite in Hollywood. Unfortunately, I showed up late & missed a lot of the latest Channel 101 (check the sidebar) shows, so I chose not to vote on this month's entries. Still, I look forward to seeing what I missed on the website in the near future, and the evening was good times all around.

I'm a little sunburned.    


Blogger marc @ 8/31/2004 10:45:00 AM:

"We know you L.A. / There's nothing else to say" What a great line!!!    


Anonymous Anonymous @ 9/02/2004 04:32:00 AM:

Okay, we get it, you hate California. But what's so f'in hot about Minnesota?    


Blogger mr gilbert @ 9/02/2004 01:46:00 PM:

My Cali-bashing (if you wanna call it that) is tongue-in-cheek, & I can't speak for JRDN's point-of-view. Hell, there's a decent chance that I may end up moving to LA eventually, so I'm not extreme one way or another.

And actually, today it is hot in Minnesota.    


Blogger dfadf @ 10/16/2010 03:50:00 AM:

Microsoft Office
Office 2010
Microsoft Office 2010
Office 2010 key
Office 2010 download
Office 2010 Professional
Microsoft outlook
Outlook 2010
Windows 7
Microsoft outlook 2010    


» Post a Comment